I am happy to share syllabi or other teaching resources upon request.
Courses I have taught include:
- Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced Yiddish Language (including a research-focused Yiddish language course for intermediate learners)
- Yiddish Literature in America
- American Jewish Literature
- Contemporary Jewish Identities
- high-school level courses for supplementary schools on Yiddish and American Jewish literature and culture, including “Jews and Food,” “Jewish Children’s Literature,” and “Jewish American Musical Traditions”